- Healthy Food is Fun
- How Much Do I Need
- Smarter Shopper - Fruits, Veggies, Grains
- Smarter Shopper - Fats, Salts
- Reading Nutrition Labels
- Eating Healthy Doesn't Have to Be Expensive
- The Price is Right
- Make Mealtimes Fun
- Planning for the Week
- Snack Time - A Bridge Between Meals
- Active Families Have More Fun
- Take Control of TV
- Recipe Pack
Reading Nutrition Labels
Read the fine print.
Foods that have up to 0.49 grams of trans fat per serving can still be listed on the nutrition label as 0 grams. Check the ingredient list and avoid buying foods that list "partially hydrogenated oils."