- Healthy Food is Fun
- How Much Do I Need
- Smarter Shopper - Fruits, Veggies, Grains
- Smarter Shopper - Fats, Salts
- Reading Nutrition Labels
- Eating Healthy Doesn't Have to Be Expensive
- The Price is Right
- Make Mealtimes Fun
- Planning for the Week
- Snack Time - A Bridge Between Meals
- Active Families Have More Fun
- Take Control of TV
- Recipe Pack
The Price is Right!
Check out these low priced healthy foods:
Water: The best choice for your wallet and your body!
Water is a great drink choice for kids. Make sure that a pitcher of water is available every day at the dinner table. Kids should also drink plenty of water when they are playing and being active.
Jazz up water with these simple tricks!
- Add sliced fruit like oranges to water for a light, yummy flavor
- Serve sodium-free seltzer water
- Mix 4oz of water or seltzer with 4oz of 100% fruit juice for a refreshing drink